Version 1.5, for Adobe After Effects CS6 and Up
Intuitive Animated Storyboards
Streamline the process of creating an animated storyboard, or board-o-matic, in Adobe After Effects. Includes three presets: Prolost Boardo, Prolost Oscillate, and Prolost Fader.
- Easily animate basic pan, tilt, zoom, and dutching camera moves, without using any keyframes.
- Your animation updates automatically when you change the layer's duration.
- Use Layer Markers to easily control when the camera moves start and stop.
- Add life to your storyboards with customizable camera shake. Choose from a library of realistic motions, or dial in your own.
- Use any images for your storyboards, or draw them on your iPad using free templates.
- Automatically cross-dissolve between shots by overlapping them in the timeline.
- Prolost Oscillate automates opacity animations for cycling between drawings.
- Prolost Fader makes quick work of transitioning between frames to create simple animation.
Whew, that's a lot. Better watch the video, or check out the complete online User's Guide.
New in version 1.5
- New Setup Presets for any kind of storyboards, including ones drawn in Noteshelf or Paper.
- Improved user interface makes it easier to set up camera moves.
- Vary the Camera Shake amount over the length of the shot.
- New Shot Stats section tells you useful information about each shot in your edit.
- Lots more! Read all about it, or check the complete changelog here.